Our Mission and Core Values
Our mission is to improve local healthcare for those living in poverty globally. We will help advance accessible healthcare for those in underserved areas by providing innovative, sustainable and scalable solutions for chronic healthcare needs.
Vision: To be promoters of good health to the poor of the world.
Program Focus Priorities
1. Malaria, tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS (Incorporating Technology into Healthcare and logistics)
2. Maternal and Child Health
3. Water, Hygiene, and Sanitation (WASH)
4. Healthcare Access and Delivery (Medical Education)
5. Global Health Security (improve disease detection/laboratory)